DEADLINE: POSTMARKED ON OR BEFORE APRIL 26, 2021.
- Applicant must be a high school senior.
- Applicant must have completed at least 2 years in a 4-H or FFA Livestock Project.
- Applicant must submit a current high school transcript INCLUDING senior year to date.
- Applicant will submit 3 letters of recommendation; one pertaining to school, one pertaining to 4-H or FFA activities, one pertaining to your Jacoby Feed dealer.
(1) School letter must be from a high school teacher, guidance counselor or principal.
(2) 4-H/FFA letter should be from FFA Advisor, 4-H extension agent, or 4-H leader of club you are currently a member.
(3) Jacoby Feed letter should be from an authorized Jacoby Feed dealer.
- Applicant must attach a resume
- Applicant must attach a response to the essay question.
- Application to be printed or typed.
- No late applications will be considered.
- Applicant must attach a current photo.